Form and function unite in the Kinsman vest. Cut to flatter without being too restrictive, the Kinsman transitions easily from field to city. The Kinsman's durable shell of waxed shelter cloth pushes easily through heavy cover and will develop a rich patina over time. A twill liner dyed with Alabama red clay adds a touch of color to the interior, and a short collar lined with Bedford corduroy provides welcome protection from the cold. Large front bellow pockets allow for ample storage. Concealed welt pockets keep hands warm, and exterior side tabs allow for waist tightening.
- Waxed shelter cloth shell
- Cotton twill lining dyed in Alabama red clay
- Bedford corduroy lined collar
- Durable antique brass hardware
- Made in the USA of imported materials