You don't have to wear it on the water since it looks so great in town, but if you do decide to go fishing the Orvis Open-Air Caster Short-Sleeve Shirt will keep you comfortable. It features a synthetic blend that wicks away perspiration and dries quickly to keep you cool and comfortable, plus a mesh-lined back and chest vents to maximize ventilation. UPF 40+ fabric protects your skin from the harmful rays of the sun while you cast, and the concealed button-down collar won't flap around when the wind picks up.
- Button-up shirt for fly fishing and casual style
- Synthetic blend wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Back lined with lightweight mesh for airflow
- Integrated chest vents are mesh-lined
- UPF 40+ protects your skin from harmful sun exposure
- Button-down collar won't flap in the wind
- Sunglasses cleaner concealed in shirt hem